Monday 20 June 2016

Fathers Day

Hi everyone

So everyone on the globe got to celebrate their love for their fathers yesterday. Sadly, my mother divorced when I was a little girl and my father wanted nothing to do with me...so, at one stage last night, I was feeling somewhat heart-sore seeing all the special messages from my friends to their dads and I was not one of them.

But sitting here today, I realized that I was being ridiculous, I have my grandfather and I have Martin's (aka groovemasta's) father in my life and looking at it now, I am VERY lucky to have both in my life that care about me and will help me in any way they possibly could - so never be saddened by what you are without and always look at what you have, this is what will keep you strong and help you to grow.

Keep you chin up and always look at the glass half full!



Candice Davies
Groove Inc. Productions


 

No comments:

Post a Comment